SEO: What is it, and how can it benefit your Business?
What is SEO?
SEO is a web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimisation. As the name suggests, SEO involves the strategic implementation of keywords within your web content in order to attract traffic to your website. The quality of your SEO will dictate the quantity of traffic to your site - the more ‘optimised’ the content, the higher your site will appear in Google searches. The importance of this cannot be understated, as 60% of all traffic goes to the top 3 results on the search engine.It is believed that Google bases their algorithms on various factors such as strength and quality of content, overzealous optimisation, ad formatting, content formatting and linkage. SEO copywriters create content with these criteria in mind.
What can SEO do for you and your business?
The main advantage of SEO for businesses is that it allows traffic to be highly targeted to your products and services due to the specific nature of Google searches. This not only means that content can be crafted with a target market in mind, but also that site views often translate into action. Content is like currency, with certain keywords drawing in potential customers and clients. Good SEO content means increased profitability.
What can we do for you?
Here at Zoom, our copywriters not only optimise your content to appeal to the aforementioned criteria in order to attract long-lasting search engine traffic, but we provide daily maintenance of your website so as to counteract the fluidity of Google’s algorithmic strategies. In other words, our solutions are not only effective and comprehensive, but are also lasting. We do all the work for you.
SEO strategies that we use:
- Keyword analysis using Google / Word tracker tools
- Identify search phrases to target (should be relevant to business/market, obtainable and profitable)
- Study competitors and search engines
- Advise on Keywords - Google Ad words / Yahoo Web Marketing / MSN Ad Centre
- META Tag & Title Tag Creation
- Article Writing and Content Writing to appeal to both search engines and actual website visitors
- Blog Posts, Blog Creation, Blog Marketing
- Directory Links and Submissions
- Social Media opportunities
- Research online advertising opportunities (Sites, Forums, Directories, Blogs, etc.)
- On- and Off-Page Optimisation
- “Clean” and optimise a website’s HTML code for appropriate keyword density, title tag optimisation, internal linking structure, headings and subheadings, etc.
- Implement a quality link building campaign
- Constant monitoring of rankings for targeted search terms